A world of wearable art for her, for him, for the soul:
Fashion * Accessories * Treasures
Images from photoshoot featuring clothing and accessories from Merry's courtesy of AfroStyle Magazine.
* Shop in the exotic atmosphere of an Eastern bazaar.
* Fairly-traded, sweatshop-free fashions and accessories for women and men, supporting indigenous artisans from Morocco, Pakistan, Egypt, India, Nepal, Iran, Turkey, Kenya, Afghanistan, and beyond: boho-chic, traditional, and culturally-inspired tops, skirts, dresses, men's shirts, harem pants, outerwear, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, belts, tribal jewelry, scarves, hats, shoes, kaftans, kurtas, gandoras, tunics, choli tops, and so much more!
* Authentic Egyptian statuary, lanterns, and art.
* Buddha statues hand-carved by villagers from Bali.
* Authentic Tibetan hand-hammered singing bowls, meditation thincha bells, and bell and dorje sets.
* A wide selection of unique, handmade, and upcycled/recycled-fabric purses and scarves from around the world.
* Bollywood-style jewelry from India.
* Hand-embroidered wall tapestries and bedspreads from Bangladesh.
* Oya (Turkish lace) scarves, chokers, and bracelets from Turkey, plus Shile Bezi women's tunics and men's shirts.
* Vintage and tribal wall hangings from India, Pakistan, and Niger, plus Egyptian hand-painted metal and leather wall art.
* Tribal and cabaret belly dance separates, accessories, hip sashes, coin jewelry, and bellydance-inspired fashion: perfect for dancing, or "just because"!
* Listen to the world with Putumayo: high-quality, upbeat world music CDs that are "guaranteed to make you feel good"!
* Handmade Peruvian rings, hand jewelry, foot jewelry, anklets, earrings, chokers, and more, including earrings made from organic materials like fish scales, pumpkin skin, and more.
* A bevy of big boho belts, handmade in Morocco from authentic Moroccan leather.
* Click to see more about Merry's in...
THANK YOU LONG BEACH for voting us your #1 clothing store! (The Beachcomber newspaper)
There's always so much new to see at Merry's!
AFGHAN TRIBAL EARRINGS AND SILK TASSEL BELTS! Worn for generations and then traded, each one-of-a-kind pair of vintage Kuchi earrings makes an unforgettable statement. Plus, our silk tassel belts are not only perfect for tribal dance, they also make show-stopping boho fashion accessories!
WHAT'S NEW FROM PERU? Fish scale necklaces and bamboo chokers! The perfect match to our Peruvian fish scale earrings, fish scale necklaces feature the same hand-dyed dried fish scales dangling from a beaded choker, while our brand-new bamboo-bead chokers include delicate metal accents and teal stones.
JAIPURI PEACOCK HAREM PANTS! Strut your stuff in our latest harem pants: they're covered in an eye-catching Jaipur-style peacock print! Many other styles of harem, Aladdin, and Ali Baba pants are also in stock.
HANDWOVEN YAK WOOL THROWS! Handmade in the Himalayas in an assortment of bold native prints, they'll add a touch of boho class to your home-- or your outfit!
*** UPCOMING BELLYDANCE EVENT ***
An easy drive from Los Angeles or Orange County-- click here for a map!
Tuesday ~ Saturday 11ish to 6ish
And Sunday noonish to 5ish
Come visit Humphrey, the life-sized rusty metal camel sculpture-- when he's outside, we're open!
Merry's is a retail store only-- sorry, due to the nature of our often one-of-a-kind items, we can't do web orders!